Friday 25 November 2011

ADD - 1 Mature/Adult/Responsible Side of Brain - 0

I'm leaving for Edmonton today, and last night while I should of been packing, I made myself a whiteboard.

My memory is comparable to that of a goldfish, short term and long term. When shit needs to get done I need it written down and ridiculously obvious and with being a mom, Roller Derby girl, and housekeeper, the "To Do" list is endless.

So I went to the Dollar Giant and bought an 11 x 14 frame like this:
Not exactly like this. Think cheaper, much much cheaper. The cheapest. You get the idea.


For a background you can use almost anything, a cool poster, a cardboard cutout, or a snazzy fabric pattern like this. I didn't have anything cool like any of those things lying around so I took a plain sheet of white 11 x 14 sketchbook paper and put that in it instead. I'm easily bored of things so the beautiful part about this is that you can change your whiteboard background as often as you'd like.


Then I took a picture I had of the number one furry friend in my life and put it in the bottom right corner of the frame.




Then, instead of writing down the massive list of things that need to get done, such as packing for our weekend getaway in Edmonton (or how about just going and packing in general)...



I decided to illustrate my Chihuahua's take over of a large city (Calgary maybe?) by way of Martian alien force. 


(The cape represents her Queen Martian status.)

No comments:

Post a Comment